UX/UI, 2D/3D DESIGNER,
VIDEO EDITOR, AR/VR DEVELOPER
& ARCHVIZ SPECIALIST
I speak three languages, French, Arabic, and English.
I create graphic continents for the web, logos, banners, app interfaces, videos, or printable products such as business cards, flyers, brochures, and catalogs.
I'm also Unreal Engine developer, making architectural visualizations, video games, and AR/VR applications.
MY KNOWLEDGE LEVEL IN SOFTWARE
C# VISUAL STUDIO
Some of my works
Amine Ouled UE5 Lumen interior
Purple Realtime intractive archviz
I STUDIED BOTH ELECTRONICS AND IT.
THAT GAVE ME TWO WAYS IN MY LIFE.
WORKING IN MULTINATIONAL INDUSTRIES AND WORKING IN DEVELOPEMENT STUDIOS
DESIGN & PRINTING OFFICE MANAGER
- Supervising and leading the graphic designing team
- Participate in designing and redesigning computer graphics, web page
graphics, logos, illustrations, advertisements, brochures, and many
other forms of visual communication
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Train and mentor junior designers and entry-level entrants
ARCHITECTURAL VISUALISATION SPECIALIST
- Making VR / AR apps in both android and IOS systems
- Making achviz, rendered pictures and videos
- Making interactable architectural projects in UE5
- Analyzing test data
- PCB Component Troubleshooting Techniques
- Using testing equipment such as a multimeter, digital oscilloscopes,
- Performing the set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of PCB
- DESIGN, illustration & indie game development
- Creating logo, vector graphics,
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software
- Digital retouching and image editing
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems
and advising on the solution
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment
- Following on customer inquiries
-Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
- Enters data from customers
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge
- Opening and managing trouble ticket system for User issues, Voice Network, Data Network, Video Network, and OS issues.
- Solving technical problems in a timely manner
- Installing, maintaining and repairing a variety of electromechanical equipment
- Performing calibration activities to ensure compliance with set industry codes
- Modifying and adjust complex process equipment and instruments
- Performing regular and preventative maintenance on installed electro-mechanical equipment
- Troubleshoot complex problems associated with electromechanical machinery by following precedential steps
- Performing, programming, troubleshooting, and maintenance first level of SMD and related machines
- General machine cleaning and upkeep per the Standard Operating Procedures
- Operate the machine, which includes understanding the sequence of events, the control panel and indicators, and understand how to replenish supplies and components per Standard Operating Procedures
- Set-up of the machine, which includes machine adjustments and ability to perform set-up (feeder loading and changing) per the manufacturers instructions and Standard Operating Procedures
I'm Amine a multi-talented person, Trilingual (French, Arabic and English),
from electronics to UI/UX & 2D/3D graphic designer, AR/VR developer, Archviz specialist, and an office manager
Before, I worked in different Multinational companies in different posts and with different responsibilities.
All of that gave me a lot of experience in too many sectors and domains.